Factory Closed Down?

chinoguym20

Just now, MooneyMitch said:

Alrighty then......................this thread is now alive and re-focused!!  :D..................

Refocused!

To infinity!!

And beyond . . . .

How's this, Rich???  :D  :lol:  :D  ;)

• Like 2

Just now, N201MKTurbo said:

That's how we set a page record!

Cheat!

I just followed your instructions. 

But thinking back to when some nameless Math professor posted the first million digits of Pi a few March-es ago, post length doesn't effect pagination. Every page is 20 posts, regardless. 

So we just need more posts speculating about the factory:

• What investment group?
  • Where are they from?
  • Projected timeline?
  • Can we start bugging them about making J, K and Encore models again?  :ph34r:

Just now, aviatoreb said:

The FAA is mean.

no but they do need...whats the new buzzword....reimagined. They simply had years and years of ingrained  "job 1 is to protect job" I actually know a few FAA guys who really dont give $hit if they lose their jobs as they are comfortable in their own skin (is that still ok to say?) and they are outstanding at their job IMO..others, not so much. Some have never sat in a GA plane

• Like 2

Just now, mike_elliott said:

no but they do need...whats the new buzzword....reimagined. They simply had years and years of ingrained  "job 1 is to protect job" I actually know a few FAA guys who really dont give $hit if they lose their jobs as they are comfortable in their own skin (is that still ok to say?) and they are outstanding at their job IMO..others, not so much. Some have never sat in a GA plane

I have no doubt - I'm just kidding around.  Procrastinating....I sometimes come on here and say silly things when I am sitting at my computer working and get stuck briefly. Then I take it out on you my good friends with silly zingers like the FAA is mean.  I am sure they are actually a lovely organization - and they are there to help us stay compliant.  Which we all do.  Well anyway I hope you never see me busting a Bravo airspace and yelling at the controller.  ahahaa.. ok back to work.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, Hank said:

I just followed your instructions. 

But thinking back to when some nameless Math professor posted the first million digits of Pi a few March-es ago, post length doesn't effect pagination. Every page is 20 posts, regardless. 

So we just need more posts speculating about the factory:

• What investment group?
  • Where are they from?
  • Projected timeline?
  • Can we start bugging them about making J, K and Encore models again?  :ph34r:

It would be good if there is such a group with deep enough pockets to make Mooney great again. 

I hope they are from within the USA. Foreign ownership will not work in this economy 

Sooner the better. Whoever is paying the bills right now is getting a negative return on their “investment” and the longer the factory sits almost idle, the harder it will be to recover anything.  In particular, the human assets.

it would be great to see a newly manufactured  J (which is my personal favorite), but any new M20 under new ownership would be slim to none (and slim is out of town!).  Maybe the M10T with fixed gear?  If they hired @blueontop to lead the engineering effort I think they would be wise.  

• Like 1