Avionics for Sale: GDL-88, GDC-31 GPSS, Flight Stream 210

PJClark

All, 

I've just finished up a complete new panel on my 86 Rocket and have three leftover items for sale.

GDC-31--working perfectly and is magical. Turns GPS Steering from a WAAS navigator into "heading inputs" to a legacy autopilot (mine was a KFC200).  Allows the airplane to fly a complete approach from the IAF to final in "HDG" mode on the autopilot, just switch to "Nav" and hand-set the new/final course on the HSI when intercept is set up.  Magical.  Great way to upgrade your approach capability at a really low price. $1000 OBO.

FlightStream 210:  AHRS and bluetooth, connect Garmin Pilot to your panel avioncs. Allows flight plan transfer from your tablet/phone running GP to an installed GNS or GTN navigator. Also provides attitude reference to GP Synthetic Vision on your tablet /phone, and pipes GPS from your navigator and any weather/traffic you have in the panel to Garmin pilot on the Tablet.  $500 OBO.

GDL-88.  Perfect and complete.  It was previously installed by prior owner when it was Mexican registered.  Installed in US, but then neither the US government nor the Mexican government would issue a unique hex id for it so it could provide ADSB in or out.  Removed and never used, but connectors etc were just removed during my panel overhaul.  Everything is there. Makes just about any legacy non-ADSB transponder ADSB-out compliant and provides UAS ADSB-in traffic and weather.  $3000 OBO.

All include POH insert and STC paperwork.

Please PM me if interested.

PJ

Edited by PJClark
spelling