Armrest in M20K?

I believe they're standard with the fully articulating seats. But those seats were not standard in the early K's, they were extra. They became standard in the 252's and on. One way to get them would be finding some salvage fully articulating seats. They're used in all the longbody's as well.

Edited by kortopates

I believe they're standard with the fully articulating seats. But those seats were not standard in the early K's, they were extra. They became standard in the 252's and on. One way to get them would be finding some salvage fully articulating seats. They're used in all the longbody's as well.

Contact

https://www.loewensmooneysalvage.com/

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Our 205 (1987) had it, and I really didn't like it. It's constantly in your way when reaching for the trim wheel. Admitted, I hardly ever use the electric trim at all ;)

Would your mechanic have noticed if she had that armrest when you first presented her ?

I have the 1980s front articulating seats in my C.  Didn't care for the armrest so when the interior was redone, the armrest was not installed.  Needs to be recovered.  All parts, $100.  Might have pics over the weekend. Picture before stripping the black leather.

P1010548.thumb.JPG.bf72a6a3ae782cd929a24d745af28217.JPGP1010612.thumb.JPG.e5373587be37abb6c54494f13d64452c.JPG