Sign in to follow this  
slowflyin

Cessna 206 Wanted

Looking for a 206 with a camera port.  Tough to find so I thought I'd throw it out to MS.   I figure collectively we are the eyes and ears of several hundred airports.

*Members that donate $10 or more do not see advertisements*

On 11/5/2019 at 2:30 AM, slowflyin said:

Looking for a 206 with a camera port.  Tough to find so I thought I'd throw it out to MS.   I figure collectively we are the eyes and ears of several hundred airports.

What size camera are you looking to use?  Have you considered using a STC’d payload pod for a 172?

13 hours ago, DualRatedFlyer said:

What size camera are you looking to use?  Have you considered using a STC’d payload pod for a 172?

We need at least an 18inch hole.  Unfortunately this sensor is not compatible with the 172 pod mount.   Truly painful considering I have a Skyhawk with one.    Appreciate the post, need all the help I can get. :) 

So do you need an internal camera? I seem to remember seeing one that was set up for aerial surveying and had a (large) clear panel in the floor and was set up for some crazy camera.  I seem to remember it was only a couple years old though and VERY pricey.  I don’t know your budget but it was well north of a new 206 from Cessna.