Ovation rear seats! Help!

bg8810

My new to me 99 O is kicking my butt with these rear fold down seats. I was just curious as to how they fold down, and reading the poh it says there is a seat pin? And a lever? Can't find either of those, I jerked not very hard in a motion to see if the seat back would fold forward and it did, now the little teeth that look like what holds the seat back in the different positions is on the wrong side of the white claw bar that holds the seat back up. How in the heck do you get it to go back to normal? I dont see a lever or button anywhere on this thing to adjust the seat! Thanks for any input on this annoying problem. 

20191102_190143.jpg

20191102_190150.jpg

20191102_190301.jpg

20191102_190337.jpg

they are on the wall next to the fire extingusher near the middle of the plane. Pull up on the handle and it releases the backrest to recline or swing forward. These backrests simply pull up off two bars on each side of the seat and can be removed from the plane. 

• Like 1