Chicken's Fly?

Popeyes reintroduces its chicken sandwich tomorrow. I am starting to sell it today. Here is praying and hoping it takes off, and fly's off the shelf. We did a runup and all checklists  boxes are ticked. We are ready for takeoff. (was that enough aviation related verbiage?)

Wish me luck.

Good luck David!

Stay ahead of the plane...  

looks like you are a day ahead already!

And the competition looks like they are flying a brand C... and took Sunday off...  :)

Keep your speed up.

be extra cautious of distractions.

Practice a good scan of all the instruments.

Check list, check list, check list...

You can use a lot of Mooney training in all aspects of life...

Make it happen!

I hope the chicken sandwiches fly off the shelf!  

How many chicken sandwiches will it take to create a down payment on a Mooney...?

PP thoughts only from a fan of the chicken sandwich... (cheese and lettuce only) :)

Best regards,

-a-

• Haha 1

Is it really good?  I’m amazed at all of the hype and free press for this sandwich.  I love competition and marketing so this checks both boxes.  If it’s really good too then it’s a trifecta which is hard for mature businesses to pull off. Good luck and I guess I need to try one of these!!  

• Like 1

15 hours ago, INA201 said:

Is it really good?  I’m amazed at all of the hype and free press for this sandwich.  I love competition and marketing so this checks both boxes.  If it’s really good too then it’s a trifecta which is hard for mature businesses to pull off. Good luck and I guess I need to try one of these!!  

The product to me, being a food nerd, is definitely superior to the major competitor. Without question.

What it has showed me without a doubt how powerful social media is, ESPECIALLY with the younger crowd. The younger crowd seems to be driven by the entity that is their social media. 

The same corporate entity owns both Popeye's and Burger King.  Burger King is having a very good year with the introduction of the Impossible Whopper, and Popeyes is doing quite well kWh its chicken sandwich.  Their corporate master is having very good year indeed.

48 minutes ago, steingar said:

The same corporate entity owns both Popeye's and Burger King.  Burger King is having a very good year with the introduction of the Impossible Whopper, and Popeyes is doing quite well kWh its chicken sandwich.  Their corporate master is having very good year indeed.

Corporate Master?....Sigh...

On November 2, 2019 at 9:14 AM, carusoam said:

Good luck David!

Stay ahead of the plane...  

looks like you are a day ahead already!

And the competition looks like they are flying a brand C... and took Sunday off...  :)

Keep your speed up.

be extra cautious of distractions.

Practice a good scan of all the instruments.

Check list, check list, check list...

You can use a lot of Mooney training in all aspects of life...

Make it happen!

I hope the chicken sandwiches fly off the shelf!  

How many chicken sandwiches will it take to create a down payment on a Mooney...?

PP thoughts only from a fan of the chicken sandwich... (cheese and lettuce only) :)

Best regards,

-a-

We have done well. Since we are small market here in Kerrville, I knew not to expect the numbers bigger cities would put up. That being said, the weak point is and always has been is employees. What I would give for some people with a work ethic and half a brain for teamwork. 

• Like 1

On November 4, 2019 at 8:12 AM, steingar said:

You mean shareholders? I guess so. 

I am praying to keep all the younger customers I have never seen before. The chicken sandwich has brought them in. The share holders did not. 

• Like 1

This Sunday I flew an hour each way to try them out. Well worth the flight. But that’s not saying much when it comes to the love of flight. It wasn’t worth stabbing someone or waiting in line for an hour but good. You should open a Popeyes in John Day....:)

a054b4b00aa08e9c294fdcb612a50ff0.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 2

The one day a week that Chick Fil A is closed, if I absolutely have to have chicken, I'll get chicken fingers at Jack's or Louie's. Probably don't have either one way out in Oregon, but have both in the little nearby town of 5000 souls here in LA. Too small for Chick Fil A, they are 40 miles east or southwest. 

• Thanks 1