auto pilot stec 30

Alfredo

Call Sarasota Avionics at their Sarasota location and ask for Larry.  He diagnosed and fixed my AP heading issue quickly and will happily discuss your situation.  I couldn't be more pleased with the work they did on my AP, Radar Altimeter and compass.  

Barry

On this topic, I have an stec 30 AP with alt hold. The turn coordinator which is also the AP interface, is a little wonky. The bars that are inside of the coordinator tube That indicate where the middle of the coordinator are, have moved.  They moved to the right about half an inch. It doesn’t mess me up as I can clearly see where the middle of the tube is but would this concern any of you?  The AP works great.  I am hesitant to take it out and send it in or get it worked on just to move the indicator back to the middle.  Would this be an easy fix? Worth the hassle? 

thoughts?  

As always, thanks for the help! 

JA 

Edited by jakearey