mike_elliott

Mooney Summit VIII Oct 16-18, 2020

Please add Poland to that list.

On a side note, any MS instructors around Tampa?  I'm secretly hoping to line up some FAA IR training on the same trip...

Edited by tmo
  • Like 3

*Members that donate $10 or more do not see advertisements*

12 hours ago, mike_elliott said:

We will be working with Tampa airport authority soon to get the host hotel setup and have more info soon, Andrew. We have interest from you, Australia, Switzerland, Canada and even California! :) This should be the best one yet!

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

looks awesome Mike, I just didn't want the hotels to put their prices up because it was a "conference" you know what they are like.  I might even get APD there next year as he can go and "do things" as he puts it.  I'm working on getting some more Brits over as well.  @G-SLOT @G-OONE @G-CEJN please take note.  Im working on G-BYEE as well.

• Like 4

13 minutes ago, carusoam said:

Is APD aka other Andrew?

:)

-a-

Yep Andrew P Dunning.  Now for those of you on twitter, follow him and get his insights into the world of interior design.  @andrewdunning.  

Andrew

• Like 1

Is the Summit for Mooney owners/pilots or is it open to prospective buyers(sorry, not a new Ultra buyer though)?  I’m working the logistics of  getting down there for that weekend but am not an owner yet. 

• Like 1

Nick, feel free to sign up when we open registration. Perhaps by then you will have your new to you Mooney. In either case, you will be amazed at how much you learn about safety and the make from truly the most knowledgeable people we can muster. You are more than welcome, as you already have your "mind right"

• Like 2

Nick - the Mooney Summit is open to all Mooney owners, soon to be Mooney owners and all aspiring Mooney people. If you have not bought a Mooney by the time the Summit begins in October, you will certainly want to buy one shortly after.

• Like 4