Mooney Summit VIII Oct 16-18, 2020

mike_elliott

Nick, feel free to sign up when we open registration. Perhaps by then you will have your new to you Mooney. In either case, you will be amazed at how much you learn about safety and the make from truly the most knowledgeable people we can muster. You are more than welcome, as you already have your "mind right"

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Buddy Vines said:

2020 will be my first year to attend, but I am REALLY looking forward to it. How will we be notified when registration is open?

There will be a post here as soon as registration is open to let everyone know. With the new venue we anticipate being able to accommodate all who register with no need for a waiting list!

Cheers,
Rick

• Like 3

56 minutes ago, Junkman said:

There will be a post here as soon as registration is open to let everyone know. With the new venue we anticipate being able to accommodate all who register with no need for a waiting list!

Cheers,
Rick

Sweet. First timer here as well  - dates already on the calendar, vacation day planned.

• Like 1

On 12/9/2019 at 5:00 PM, Buddy Vines said:

2020 will be my first year to attend, but I am REALLY looking forward to it. How will we be notified when registration is open?

Whereabouts in Bamaland are you, Buddy? I'm about 15 Mooney minutes from the Holy Plains, up by The Lake.

• 1 month later...

HERE is a link to our tentative agenda. Soon, @Seth will post about the Host facilities, etc. For those of you who want to extend the summer just a bit prior to "hunkering down" again for winter, this is an absolutely beautiful time of year to be in this little piece of paradise!

Register HERE if you haven't already, the deliverables of this event will be well worth the small price of admission for 2, let alone the karma points you get knowing you helped a downed Mooney pilot's family member. We look forward to seeing you all!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, mike_elliott said:

HERE is a link to our tentative agenda. Soon, @Seth will post about the Host facilities, etc. For those of you who want to extend the summer just a bit prior to "hunkering down" again for winter, this is an absolutely beautiful time of year to be in this little piece of paradise!

Register HERE if you haven't already, the deliverables of this event will be well worth the small price of admission for 2, let alone the karma points you get knowing you helped a downed Mooney pilot's family member. We look forward to seeing you all!

Kathy and I are registered, just waiting for Southwest to have flights that far out available to book them. We were hoping to fly ourselves and make a side trip to Key West but some other commitments requiring my vacation time during the year won't allow for that much time off for this trip.

Mike, I checked the link for the agenda but the Google Doc requires permission to view.

4 hours ago, Skates97 said:

Kathy and I are registered, just waiting for Southwest to have flights that far out available to book them. We were hoping to fly ourselves and make a side trip to Key West but some other commitments requiring my vacation time during the year won't allow for that much time off for this trip.

Mike, I checked the link for the agenda but the Google Doc requires permission to view.

humm...says anyone with link can view....I cant test as all my "stuff" knows my google account...

how is this link?

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1TEQ2hOTnP1dMXmaX2fLCScQ6yuwv_kxcyE4rQH_bKLY/edit?usp=sharing

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, Nick Pilotte said:

@mike_elliott  I’m not an IT guru but the agenda you linked is a Google doc that requires permission be granted.  You may want to review that.  You may also want to ensure it is an archived doc so it can’t be edited by someone accidentally or maliciously. 

THanks Nick, testing.....

Not only does it work....

I have proof!

Norman Vz Howell is on the schedule!

Along with Ron @Blue on Top Blum 

And my favorite weather guru @Scott Dennstaedt

i am using this version of the link...

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1TEQ2hOTnP1dMXmaX2fLCScQ6yuwv_kxcyE4rQH_bKLY/edit

Looking forward to a great weekend of Mooneyism...? :)

Best regards,

-a-

• Like 2

5 hours ago, carusoam said:

Norman Vz Howell is on the schedule!

Along with Ron @Blue on Top Blum 

And my favorite weather guru @Scott Dennstaedt

-a-

I am honored beyond belief to be asked to be a small part of this awesome event!  Kalynn and I are so looking forward to meeting all of you in person.  Me, personally, I can't wait to take advantage of ALL the learning opportunities!  Great job, Mooney Summit VIII!

• Like 2

• 2 months later...

Southwest has the schedule opened up far enough out for us to schedule our flights today. Will be arriving 3:25pm into KTPA. Looking forward to seeing folks from last year and meeting new ones too.

Still pretty amazing that for under $400 a person you can fly round trip across the country.

• Like 1