JPI EDM 900 / 930 Install

Bart - 

As others have mentioned that quote is out of control high and we don't charge anything near that for labor.  You don't have to go to a big avionics shop for the install as it is pretty simple but time consuming.  I have multiple A&P's that install for me here in Vegas who do not specialize in avionics, most of the install is Airframe and Power plant with just a few wires running to the avionics if you want it hooked up to a GPS.  The big avionics shops around here don't want to bother with an EDM install unless you are buying a $100k panel to go along with it.  That has opened up a lot of opportunity for guys like me,  I love it and have some happy customers!!! 

• Like 1

On 10/28/2019 at 5:07 PM, Lew said:

My installation of the JPI EDM900 cost about $7,500, parts and Labor. Work done at LASAR in Lakeport CA. See picture for location and orientation

New Panel-1.jpeg

Very nice, I hope to have my panel looking like yours very soon.

So I was playing spy and looked up your tail number to see what year your “J” is (My panel looks very close minus the glass) and lo and behold I found this flight aware profile. From 4,000 feet to 41,000 feet in like a minute. Are you one of those men in black from area 51? That is some serious performance.!

F645B87C-0EAC-4A55-8F53-2A34B658630B.png

Edited by Tony Starke

Very nice, I hope to have my panel looking like yours very soon.
So I was playing spy and looked up your tail number to see what year your “J” is

77 201s have the quadrant, leftover from the F.

That’s why I black out my tail number, so it doesn’t show up in web searches. It’s only a matter of time before OCR will be used to search images.
d8bdc6aa1c6cf5fb4cb565a12447b0ab.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

20 hours ago, ArtVandelay said:

77 201s have the quadrant, leftover from the F.

That’s why I black out my tail number, so it doesn’t show up in web searches. It’s only a matter of time before OCR will be used to search images.
d8bdc6aa1c6cf5fb4cb565a12447b0ab.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I don't bother because if someone wants to find me, they can very easily. Considering that I purchased this plane for under $35k, with damage, I didn't concern myself about the throttle quadrant.