PIREP on Airspeed Insurance Agency (Parker Woodruff)

LANCECASPER

I started following Mooneyspace back around 2010. I was in between Mooneys and followed Parker's 201 and later his 252 with great interest. I got more active when I bought another Mooney in 2014. In times over a 20+ year period I had bought insurance through the AOPA agency, feeling that they were doing the best job of shopping rates for me and presenting options, which I feel that they were back then. I didn't get that feeling in 2014 so I switched to Falcon and really have no complaints, other than that I would send in my annual info in September and would have liked my quotes earlier.

Earlier in 2019 when I heard that Parker was going to be an option I planned on getting him to quote me this fall. I met him and his wife in April at Sun N Fun and everything I had heard was true -  very sincere, honest people. I let him know when my policy was due and he reached out a few weeks ago.

I'm glad I switched. Outstanding experience! Very knowledgeable, very responsive. A huge plus is that he speaks "Mooney". This is an unsolicited endorsement - but give @Parker_Woodruff a shot at your business - you won't be disappointed.

• Like 11
  • Thanks 2

Thanks all for your support.  If any of you are (understandably) concerned about placing your business with a new agency, I'm happy to report that we were profitable as of about July 1 (6 months in business).

I'm presently licensed in 50 states plus DC (most expensive startup cost).

By far the best marketing dollars are Sun 'n Fun and this MooneySpace sponsorship.

Thanks again, all.

• Like 3

30 minutes ago, KLRDMD said:

I did the test flight for Parker when he was looking to buy his 252.

It’s pretty great when you can call Ken to fly the plane in AZ. Seller delivers to GGG for prebuy/annual. I never saw the plane till I picked it up. But I figured between you and Don I shouldn’t worry. 

• Like 2