Kellys Island short final

Hey guys...still active on my hunt for a nice older M20e or C model. Here is a link to my short final into Kelleys Island Ohio this past week for lunch with wife and baby(she was asleep for this and wife had eyes shut while holding the video cam..ha). We were in a 172.

Hey there.  The guy who bought my M20J was trying to sell his M20E as of a few months ago, but didn't have it listed on any major websites.  shoot me an email if you want his contact info.  It's red/white with a Garmin 430 and seems to be a pretty decent bird.  I know Maxwell did some maintenance on it a few years ago.

The person I sold my 1963 M20C to in 2007 is now looking to sell (just not getting to fly enough).  I received comments on CTAFs and from controllers in a lot of places I flew it because of it's looks and is gorgeous.  The paint is Dial Eastern States Aircraft Painting Inc (DESAPI) and they're always rated #1 or 2 in the country by Aviation Consumer.  The interior is tan leather I had put in.  It has a Garmin 430 and STec20 autopilot as well as a PS Engineering PM8000 Audio Panel with music and a KX155 as the 2nd NavCom. 

He's asked me to post it here and I believe he's looking for about $55-60K, but was waiting for him to confirm the current engine and AFTT since what I used in the valuation for him were estimated time I believe he's added to it.  I had about $90K in it from purchase and all of the upgrades I'd done to it when I sold it to him.  I can PM his contact info if you'd like.  It does have damage history, but it was from 1964 when someone flew it into trees and it was bought from the insurance co and restored and had about 4,500 hrs flying on it when I sold it to him.  I loved it, just needed the J for the longer leg room in the back as my kids grew.  It was a northern airplane and completely clean from any corrosion.  I regluarly had Corrosion X or ACF 50 applied to it and while that wasn't my primary maintenance shop, I had some maintenance done while in Dayton/Miamisburg and they told me it looked cleaner inside than many of the newer aircraft they'd seen.  Very nice aircraft and all logs are complete. I'll add a folder for 1963 Mooney M20C to my profile on here and add some photos.  I hate to see it leave our field (KDLZ) if he sells it, but I think it will make someone very happy for a relatively low amount of money.