25 Thousand...

carusoam

• 1 month later...
On 10/23/2019 at 12:59 AM, carusoam said:

Another early morning...

1) Holey Cow! That’s a lot... :)

2) What brought you to MS at first?  I came here seeking info regarding a Missile...

3) What was your first post? I had questions concerning OWTs related to Continental engines and Rocket Engineering...

4) The most fun of those posts start with the phrase ‘Welcome Aboard’... hope that felt inviting... there are about 150 of those written...

5) A few words I learned along the way... like door welt or welting or tinnerman nuts or speed nuts... MS is a great place to learn aviation vocab...

6) Not all posts are perfect... some may even be incorrect... ever send me a PM? I get a few notices every now and then... :)

7) I ask a lot of questions...?

8) I have met so many mooney pilots...

9) I have learned and re-learned so many Mooney things...

10) Extra thanks to the MSer posts that helped me select training, hardware, procedures, iPad mounts, apps, and pireps...

MS is such a great place, with wonderful people...

You probably didn’t get here accidentally.   It’s been great being here with all of you.

I hope I helped somebody out along the way...

Oh... the 25k... it’s just a number...  the number of posts I have managed to hit send after writing them... not all have made the cut...

Thank you for including me and best regards,
:)

-a-

Your humility always tickles me..................you always finish your posts [except the above post, I think] with .........PP, not this or that.  Yet, you continue to display wisdom and knowledge of all that you profess not to be.

Thank you and wishing you and your family the very best during this holiday season, and for the upcoming new year Carusoam. :)

• Like 1

Hey Mitch, @MooneyMitch

I am so happy to be here...

I’d throw you a like, but I plum ran out early this morning...  :)

Every day just gets better than the next...

Go MS!

For everyone else... Mitch was one of the first MSers I met in person... out in KOSH at the MAPA tent having lemonade... those were the days...   :)

For the record... I have just over 26k posts today...

Best regards,

-a-

• Like 2

On 10/24/2019 at 8:25 AM, Marauder said:

Meet ANTHONY: Automatic New Thread Hackfree Obsessed Neuro Yodeller

Anthony.thumb.jpg.0339efb09d89711c63e25ffdc9fef4c8.jpg

I've already accused @carusoam of bing a really well executed BOT AI, but met him at AirVenture... evidently he is just a really amazing guy that doesn't need a lot of sleep!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

I've already accused [mention=7104]carusoam[/mention] of bing a really well executed BOT AI, but met him at AirVenture... evidently he is just a really amazing guy that doesn't need a lot of sleep!

That’s not ANTHONY. He is a paid character actor that ANTHONY pays to attend events to throw you guys off.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, carusoam said:

Sleep is overrated....

Flying requires good rest...

Reading and writing.... not so much!  :)

Best regards,

-a-

Anthony.... keeps going and going and going and going....   maybe it is time to change your icon to a pink bunny with a drum.... just a thought. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1