25 Thousand...

carusoam

Another early morning...

1) Holey Cow! That’s a lot... :)

2) What brought you to MS at first?  I came here seeking info regarding a Missile...

3) What was your first post? I had questions concerning OWTs related to Continental engines and Rocket Engineering...

4) The most fun of those posts start with the phrase ‘Welcome Aboard’... hope that felt inviting... there are about 150 of those written...

5) A few words I learned along the way... like door welt or welting or tinnerman nuts or speed nuts... MS is a great place to learn aviation vocab...

6) Not all posts are perfect... some may even be incorrect... ever send me a PM? I get a few notices every now and then... :)

7) I ask a lot of questions...?

8) I have met so many mooney pilots...

9) I have learned and re-learned so many Mooney things...

10) Extra thanks to the MSer posts that helped me select training, hardware, procedures, iPad mounts, apps, and pireps...

MS is such a great place, with wonderful people...

You probably didn’t get here accidentally.   It’s been great being here with all of you.

I hope I helped somebody out along the way...

Oh... the 25k... it’s just a number...  the number of posts I have managed to hit send after writing them... not all have made the cut...

Thank you for including me and best regards,
:)

-a-

• Like 18
  • Thanks 12

It’s been over 10years since MS debuted... I joined up as the 103’rd or so member..?

early on... a few of us used to compare... how we read every post....

Today... if you want to read every post... you have to keep up every day...

Or else you fall behind so fast, it takes forever to make up for a lost day...

It helps to be retired...

Best regards,

-a-

• Like 2

Impressive.

Any posting regret?

I do.

My number of posts has been significantly reduced through deletion and multiple personalities.

Just don’t become Bobby Seger and start feeling like a number.

You’re not a number -a-

Thanks for all you do here on Mooneyspace.

I’m thinking about you right now.  Perhaps my favorite post of yours.

:)

• Thanks 1

7 hours ago, Deb said:

No Anthony, you are!

Congratulations on 25,000! Thanks for all your knowledge, your interest and for contributing so much to the Mooney community and Mooneyspace.

David & Debbie

Even the national debt is beginning to look small :)

Congrats Anthony! Your contributions have been appreciated by all.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Another early morning...

1) Holey Cow! That’s a lot... 
2) What brought you to MS at first?  I came here seeking info regarding a Missile...
3) What was your first post? I had questions concerning OWTs related to Continental engines and Rocket Engineering...
4) The most fun of those posts start with the phrase ‘Welcome Aboard’... hope that felt inviting... there are about 150 of those written...
5) A few words I learned along the way... like door welt or welting or tinnerman nuts or speed nuts... MS is a great place to learn aviation vocab...
6) Not all posts are perfect... some may even be incorrect... ever send me a PM? I get a few notices every now and then... 
7) I ask a lot of questions...?
8) I have met so many mooney pilots...
9) I have learned and re-learned so many Mooney things...
10) Extra thanks to the MSer posts that helped me select training, hardware, procedures, iPad mounts, apps, and pireps...
MS is such a great place, with wonderful people...
You probably didn’t get here accidentally.   It’s been great being here with all of you.
I hope I helped somebody out along the way...
Oh... the 25k... it’s just a number...  the number of posts I have managed to hit send after writing them... not all have made the cut...
Thank you for including me and best regards,

-a-

Time to put down the keyboard and step away from the mouse and FLY YOUR AIRPLANE!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro
  • Like 3

Congrats on the posting milestone.  I met Anthony at Oshkosh this year.  I am a relatively unknown in the world of Mooney.  I have owned mine for 12 years and I mainly lurk on these forums gathering as much knowledge as I can from folks a whole lot smarter about Mooneys than myself.  This being said, at Oshkosh, Anthony could have chosen any of the many well known Mooney folks to sit with but he sat with me and gave some excellent advice to my nephew who was with me who wants to be a professional pilot.  So I would like to say that Anthony is a true class act as has been mentioned and I enjoyed chatting with him at Oshkosh.  Here's to another 25K!!!

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1