Dynon/Trutrak/Avidyne Dealer in Reno, NV

9 hours ago, carusoam said:

I got the email...

And thought of the early start-ups that needed the cash, they were not going to last very long... high risk of not getting your life-time reward...

On the other-hand... Seattle has a solid business, they have been selling the blue dot to everyone with an iPad...

I think you may be safe with this one... :)

Best regards,

-a-

Buying the lifetime subscription for the iPad app I feel pretty safe about.  Buying the lifetime data for the Dynon Skyview before they have approved the autopilot for my airplane is where I am taking a leap of faith.

• Like 1

On 11/29/2019 at 7:04 AM, MilitaryAV8R said:

Buying the lifetime subscription for the iPad app I feel pretty safe about.  Buying the lifetime data for the Dynon Skyview before they have approved the autopilot for my airplane is where I am taking a leap of faith.

What model is it you have? I don't think there's too much to worry about. It just depends how many models they're able to piggy-back on the initial approval

6 hours ago, AvionicsGeek said:

What model is it you have? I don't think there's too much to worry about. It just depends how many models they're able to piggy-back on the initial approval

I have a 68 M20F.  I have had my heart set on the Dynon package for quite some time now.  All I need is for it to be approved and a bucket full of cash.

On 12/10/2019 at 8:20 PM, MilitaryAV8R said:

I have a 68 M20F.  I have had my heart set on the Dynon package for quite some time now.  All I need is for it to be approved and a bucket full of cash.

How close are you to Reno? Im doing a start of year bulk order with Dynon certified so Im doing a one-off special savings deal for orders/deposits paid at the beginning of the year

5 hours ago, AvionicsGeek said:

How close are you to Reno? Im doing a start of year bulk order with Dynon certified so Im doing a one-off special savings deal for orders/deposits paid at the beginning of the year

I wish I was closer.  I am all the way down in Alabama.  I will certainly keep your shop in mind, but based on distance I will also look at other shops.

14 hours ago, MilitaryAV8R said:

I wish I was closer.  I am all the way down in Alabama.  I will certainly keep your shop in mind, but based on distance I will also look at other shops.

Ah ok, that is quite a trek! Feel free to send me a private message and I can let you know what kind of deals I'd be offering, might just be worth the flight! 

• 1 month later...
7 hours ago, MilitaryAV8R said:

Looking for some input from you avionics shop guys that are in the know, are there any new updates to the possible timeline for the Mooney Dynon Autpilot approval?  I just went throught the entire thread again and the last word was possibly end of Q2.

This is about all you can go by: https://www.dynoncertified.com/aml.php

Estimated sometime in 2020, but not first half.

1104044742_ScreenShot2020-02-12at8_08_52AM.thumb.png.d11afbc8b02ab7e862b01561f6a7b134.png

• Like 1