Dead cow,burning man for avators

thinwing

8 minutes ago, jrwilson said:

what did the inside of the Antonov look like?  Rough and utilitarian?  Bet that would be roomy for camping...

Doesn’t show well..but they didn’t need a tent ..just slept inside once they off loaded the cases of oil they needed

105DE431-ED06-45CC-AF0A-5D6CFCB35F81.png

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, gsxrpilot said:

Since I've been to Burning Man twice, this one is definitely on the list. Expect to see my Mooney out there in the next year or two.

Thanks for the pictures!

Oct 17-21 2020...held on Northern end of Deadcow owned by event organizer.The story I got ,is that they use to hold this closer to Reno on a smaller Lake bed owned by BLM called three shot shells.They got tired of all the hoops the feds were putting them thru...they got together an BOUGHT dead cow

44 minutes ago, thinwing said:

This white one was painted California Almonds but notice in the background a Grumman Albatross..set up as a flying RV

7397CD11-0054-4C1E-B731-66F3AF2E936C.png

I like the "Flying RV" concept.  Not at all practical, but very cool.  Almost thirty years ago now I saw a PBY catalina with turbine engines set up like a yacht inside.  Very fancy...