The Bottle vs the Venturi

Gagarin

Fricken GROSS

Agreed!!
I asked my mistress what she thought about this, she says no friggin way - she isn't into yellow showers and to zipp it while in her care. Plus she says she doesn't want the speed penalty of such an unsightly piercing on her belly
Who am I to disrespect her? ;)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 2
  • Haha 2

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/23/2019 at 10:17 AM, tmo said:

The "Travel John" (and Jane, respectively) lines are said to work well, too...

Yup, especially since the dual purpose vomit/ urine bags that are now tucked in the seat pocket seem inconspicuous since they're expected on any airliner.

image.png

On 10/22/2019 at 2:20 PM, jaylw314 said:

They're actually pretty effective, they pretty much instantly soak up any fluid and prevent it from spilling.  Positioning it and your pelvis is a little tricky while seated, though, doubly so for women. 

My wife unbuckles and puts her knees on the seat so she is facing backwards. I think the hardest part for men is peeing while seated. Just does feel right. They do work great. I’ve actually used the same one twice on the same flight no prob. 

I hate to make stops when the flight is only 4-5 hours and I have 7 hours of fuel on board so I always have several Travel Johns on board but I usually just use the gallon Prestone jug. If the destination is a fancier FBO I put the jug in a bag to get to the toilet to empty and rinse. 

I'm thinking several of you grew up without the pleasure of using an outhouse. And you've never squatted over a hole in the floor in India. Peeing ain't  particularly gross.   

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, Bob_Belville said:

I hate to make stops when the flight is only 4-5 hours and I have 7 hours of fuel on board so I always have several Travel Johns on board but I usually just use the gallon Prestone jug. If the destination is a fancier FBO I put the jug in a bag to get to the toilet to empty and rinse. 

I'm thinking several of you grew up without the pleasure of using an outhouse. And you've never squatted over a hole in the floor in India. Peeing ain't  particularly gross.   

Don't forget those who have visited anything ending in -stan or the middle east. And I don't shake hands in those countries either.