WTB: Hartzell or McCauley 3 blade IO-520BB Engine

Hello,

While I know that this board does not have a lot of Beech owners it always seems to have its fair share of GA enthusiasts that know where a lot of parts may be for Aircraft other than Mooney’s. With that being said I am looking for a certified serviceable 3 blade propeller for a 1979 / 1980 F33A with an IO-520BB engine. It can be used, rebuilt or even new, if the deal is right. Close to or past recommended TBO is OK as well as long as its serviceable / rebuildable. While my preference would be a Hartzell Scimitar PHC-C3YF-1RF/F8068 complete with a spinner and backplate I would also consider a McCauley 3A32C76-S-M (what’s on the plane now) or possibly a McCauley 406. Best part is, I am willing to pick it up, or have it picked up, pretty much anywhere in the USA with CASH in hand so you don’t have to ship it. Located on the west Coast is even better. If you have one or know of one I would greatly appreciate you passing on my contact info.

Thanks, Frank Bullard

5 hours ago, Cody Stallings said:

Frank, I know where there is a 400 series McCauley for sale.

It will need to be Overhauled pretty soon, but it’s a 1200hr TT propeller.

It will be complete as the fella went the Hartzell route.

Give me a shout an I will get you the guys contact info

Thanks Cody, I will give you a call this morning. 

I am still loving that Hartzell Scimitar that I bought from you for my A36!

Frank

45 minutes ago, Frank B. said:

Alan, the one that I bought is in Santa Maria. Might be the same plane.

I was going to buy it , But I am not going to be there til next week ,  If you decide you don't want it , or to make a few dollars easy , I will be in SoCal next week....

4 minutes ago, Alan Fox said:

I was going to buy it , But I am not going to be there til next week ,  If you decide you don't want it , or to make a few dollars easy , I will be in SoCal next week....

Alan, I also bought the full avionics package from him. Everything including the G500 and the MD-302 SAM. 

18 hours ago, Cody Stallings said:

Frank, I know where there is a 400 series McCauley for sale.

It will need to be Overhauled pretty soon, but it’s a 1200hr TT propeller.

It will be complete as the fella went the Hartzell route.

Give me a shout an I will get you the guys contact info

Thanks again @Cody Stallings. I appreciate you coming through for me ..... again!