KFC200 Parts for sale - even lower prices

A few parts left from upgrade. Removed KFC200 installed GFC500. All parts come with 90 day guarantee. All parts working when removed unless indicated otherwise. The yaw damper was never connected since we bought the plane so we do not know the condition of those parts. Buy it, try it, if it doesn't work, send it back for a refund.

KG257 Rate Gyro Mount. -01 version. Unknown condition. $150 $50
KA51A Slaving Accessory. -03 version. $150 $100 $50
Northstar Avionics Serializer P/N 2006. $100 $50
Vivisun GPS/VLOC annunciator for use with GTN650. $50

All parts are plus shipping.
$1200 $800 $750 $550 $150 + shipping will get you everything.
PM me if interested
Edited by Bob - S50
Remove sold items lower one price
  • Like 1

14 hours ago, Navionpaul said:

Hi Bob,  Is the KG102A in good working condition?  I’m also looking for a King electric trim switch. Thanks, Paul

As far as I know the KG102A works fine.  We were having no heading issues at all.

The trim switch is still in the plane but will be replaced by a Garmin approved switch in the next few days.  Let's call it $50 when it becomes available.

Hi Bob,

I notice what you said about working condition, could you please tell me how the connectors look in terms of corrosion , solidity, etc.

How much for the complete set ? Same as all positions added ?
And ... do yo also have the roll servo's and the harnesses ?

Thanks

1 hour ago, j3gq said:

Hi Bob,

I notice what you said about working condition, could you please tell me how the connectors look in terms of corrosion , solidity, etc.

How much for the complete set ? Same as all positions added ?
And ... do yo also have the roll servo's and the harnesses ?

Thanks

I did not notice any corrosion.  The plane was in a hangar in northern CA, unused for 10 years before we got it.  We've had it 6 years and it has always been in an open hangar, so out of the elements.  Even though the AP was inop due to lack of servos, we've still been using the Flight Director portion of it so all that stuff still works.  Be sure to notice my comment about the HSI.  The GS bug sometimes mechanically sticks in the stowed position.  The reason I know it's stuck mechanically is that I can 'thump' the upper left corner of the HSI with the butt of my hand and the bug will come into view.  That's why I only asked for $200.  Bob Bramble can probably fix it for $300 or less.

If I add everything up it comes up to $4800.  If you buy it all I'll give it to you for $4000 just to save me the effort of trying to sell the remaining parts.

No, sorry we do not have the roll servo.  We removed and sold that about a year ago.  I still have the inop pitch servo and mount that was going to cost us $4000 to repair.  I'll throw that in for free if you want it.

On 10/17/2019 at 5:02 PM, Bob - S50 said:

did not notice any corrosion.  The plane was in a hangar in northern CA, unused for 10 years before we got it.  We've had it 6 years and it has always been in an open hangar, so out of the elements.  Even though the AP was inop due to lack of servos, we've still been using the Flight Director portion of it so all that stuff still works. 

Thanks for your response, Bob. I had understood that the whole system was in use until recently and as such some certainty that the units worked unless labeled otherwise. That's why I asked for the complete package. Please do not hold it for me. I might get back to you for some single units after I had a chance to check my current installation.

1 hour ago, j3gq said:

Thanks for your response, Bob. I had understood that the whole system was in use until recently and as such some certainty that the units worked unless labeled otherwise. That's why I asked for the complete package. Please do not hold it for me. I might get back to you for some single units after I had a chance to check my current installation.

No problem.  But just so you understand, the reason the AP was inop was because our pitch servo died and were not willing to spend $4000 to fix it.  Because we made the decision to replace it with the GFC500, we couldn't see any sense in keeping the roll servo so we removed and sold it.  The rest of the parts still allowed us to use the flight director, electric trim, ADI, and HSI.  Now that we are having the G5's and GFC500 installed, we no longer need those parts either.

20 hours ago, Navionpaul said:

Can’t use the KG102A but will wait for the trim switch

Bad news.  Turns out the trim switch they were supposed to use doesn't fit.  It's about 1/4" too tall so they are going to use the one we have.

Sorry.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...