KFC200 Parts for sale - even lower prices

On 2/28/2020 at 7:22 AM, Navionpaul said:

Hi Bob,  If you’ll cover shipping I’ll send you a check for $200 when I get your address.  My address is Paul Thomas, 240 Spring St, Unit 410, St Paul MN, 55102.  I won’t be home until 3-12 so no hurry, Thanks, Paul

Paul,

Since you won't be home until 3/12, I'll wait until then to see if I get a better offer.  If not then I'll accept your offer and I'll send you a PM with my address.

How's that?

Bob

47 minutes ago, Navionpaul said:

Hi Bob, That’s perfect, thanks.  Is your GFC500 working yet?  Did you end up re-using the King trim switch?  Is the KC-295 still available?  Paul

Yes it's working and I love it.  We did end up using the King trim switch because the one called out by Garmin didn't fit in our yoke.  Our shop reconditioned the King switch for us before they put it back in.

Hi Bob,  I installed the KG-102 and KS-272 today and they ground check OK.  I’m optimistic that my KFC-200 may have a new lease on life thanks to you.  Also, there is a Mooney guy who is looking for a KC-295 on this site in this avionics section dated 3-5 and member name spistora.  Good luck, Paul

3 hours ago, Navionpaul said:

Hi Bob,  I installed the KG-102 and KS-272 today and they ground check OK.  I’m optimistic that my KFC-200 may have a new lease on life thanks to you.  Also, there is a Mooney guy who is looking for a KC-295 on this site in this avionics section dated 3-5 and member name spistora.  Good luck, Paul

Glad to hear it worked. I sold the KC295 on Beechtalk to a guy who only wanted the altitude card. I passed him the email addresses of two Mooney pilots looking for the part.