New to the group - aircraft paint shop

Advertising on this site is a great idea. As was asked a few times already please give us a ballpark price for the plane you are currently working on and the price of a long body / short body with the same design and paint choices.  I’ve tried contacting in the past with no response so I think that info would be very helpful. 

• Like 1

54 minutes ago, MIm20c said:

Advertising on this site is a great idea. As was asked a few times already please give us a ballpark price for the plane you are currently working on and the price of a long body / short body with the same design and paint choices.  I’ve tried contacting in the past with no response so I think that info would be very helpful. 

You guys are killing me. Because prices vary based on color scheme, etc I cannot post prices on here. If you contact the office we would be happy to send you an estimate.

contact me directly at: sara@hawkaircraft.com

or call 813-549-3200

Thanks,

Sara

Edited by Sara@Hawk
  • Like 1