New to the group - aircraft paint shop

Hello,

I am new to the group and we paint lots of beautiful airplanes and I like to share with the enthusiasts. Currently in the shop, we have many aircrafts ranging from Cessna 150 to Cessna 414A. I am very partial to this Mooney we are currently painting with the beautiful blue paint so I wanted to share some current images. I will send pictures once we are done with it. 

Thanks,

Sara @ Hawk Aircraft Services

813-549-3200

https://www.facebook.com/hawkaircraftservices/

72174631_756459164801092_6182822619088158720_o.jpg

IMG_0670.JPG

IMG_0582.JPG

IMG_0669.jpg

• Like 5

3 hours ago, Sara@Hawk said:

Hello,

I am new to the group and we paint lots of beautiful airplanes and I like to share with the enthusiasts. Currently in the shop, we have many aircrafts ranging from Cessna 150 to Cessna 414A. I am very partial to this Mooney we are currently painting with the beautiful blue paint so I wanted to share some current images. I will send pictures once we are done with it. 

Thanks,

Sara @ Hawk Aircraft Services

813-549-3200

https://www.facebook.com/hawkaircraftservices/

72174631_756459164801092_6182822619088158720_o.jpg

IMG_0670.JPG

IMG_0582.JPG

IMG_0669.jpg

Welcome to The Forum. Please post a hello and let us know about yourself and all that you do

Thanks for joining. 

Welcome aboard, Sara!

I think we have a few Hawk painted Mooneys around here...

Feel free to share some awesome Mooney pics...

Details regarding Painting procedures, techniques, tools and supplies are always appreciated...

Many of our owners love the details... even if they are just buying the service... not doing it themselves...

Best regards,

-a-

8 hours ago, carusoam said:

Welcome aboard, Sara!

I think we have a few Hawk painted Mooneys around here...

Feel free to share some awesome Mooney pics...

Details regarding Painting procedures, techniques, tools and supplies are always appreciated...

Many of our owners love the details... even if they are just buying the service... not doing it themselves...

Best regards,

-a-

I will gladly post pictures of all the Mooneys that we paint. Hawk Aircraft Services has been around for 35 years with a great reputation for doing impeccable work. 

Sara

15 hours ago, Mufflerbearing said:

Welcome to MS!  I spent a bit looking at your facebook page.  So many beautiful planes and one cool dog named Zeus.

You may want to share (ballpark) what a Mooney paint job would cost and how thorough you are in the process.

As far as price that will be specific to color scheme so I really can't give you ball park on that.

Below is the bottom half of the quote that gives you all the specifics of work done:

image.png.69f0086ba8129e3814c00a5008985b07.png

Thanks,

Sara

As far as price that will be specific to color scheme so I really can't give you ball park on that.
Below is the bottom half of the quote that gives you all the specifics of work done:
image.png.69f0086ba8129e3814c00a5008985b07.png
Thanks,
Sara

Given this statement, what was the price for the job on N201TY?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

21 minutes ago, Sara@Hawk said:

I will gladly post pictures of all the Mooneys that we paint. Hawk Aircraft Services has been around for 35 years with a great reputation for doing impeccable work. 

Sara

Thanks for posting.  Can you turn off all your filters and color boosting when you post the future pics?  I would like to see them without the instagram filters applied. 

Just now, DualRatedFlyer said:

Thanks for posting.  Can you turn off all your filters and color boosting when you post the future pics?  I would like to see them without the instagram filters applied. 

Not Instagram. it's Lightroom. Color shows better outdoors. In the hangar there is a lot of different lighting including florescent which throws the colors off. But I am guilty of boosting the blue in said photos.

Sara

• Like 2

Welcome Sara....the superb work Joe does at Hawk is (should be) well known on MooneySpace, as it is throughout the southeast.

My plane, above, was painted by Joe almost ten years ago, is aging magnificently, and as you can see, was copied by Parker. :)

Many of the Mooney Luncheon people proudly exhibit their new and old Hawk paint jobs.

Mooney knowledgeable, great quality, attention to detail, honest and straightforward, very reasonably priced, and superb follow up.

Give them a call, guys, if your considering a paint job, to get specific answers about your unique plane, and your plans. 

• Like 2

Just now, carusoam said:

Gary,

Are those your initials?

I need my initials if I ever change my tail number... :)

Best regards,

-a-

Of course, and the number I wore many years ago, playing high school football.

Just now, carusoam said:

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, fantom said:

Welcome Sara....the superb work Joe does at Hawk is (should be) well known on MooneySpace, as it is throughout the southeast.

My plane, above, was painted by Joe almost ten years ago, is aging magnificently, and as you can see, was copied by Parker. :)

Many of the Mooney Luncheon people proudly exhibit their new and old Hawk paint jobs.

Mooney knowledgeable, great quality, attention to detail, honest and straightforward, very reasonably priced, and superb follow up.

Give them a call, guys, if your considering a paint job, to get specific answers about your unique plane, and your plans. 

Wow, thank you so much for the kind words and support! 

Sara