CFI with 5 hours minimum in a M20F near KERV

Derrickearly

6 minutes ago, Derrickearly said:

Thank you for the recommendations. I need to tick the box for insurance. I have 200 hours in a 20f and 200 in a 20j. Unfortunately, none in a 20f in the past year. 

I think what @mike_elliott was trying to say was that as long as you’re going through the time and expense to spend 5 hours with a CFI, why not actually learn something instead of just flying around with ballast in the right seat?

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Parker_Woodruff said:

I'm a CFI in Dallas and could help late Thursday or anytime Friday or Saturday.  Mooney experience attached.

mooney time.png

Unfortunately, KERV is 3 hours drive south of you. I certainly could use your help. I’m thinking to collect my plane on the 26th. 

11 hours ago, Derrickearly said:

Unfortunately, KERV is 3 hours drive south of you. I certainly could use your help. I’m thinking to collect my plane on the 26th. 

more like 5 hours...sadly. There is no good way to get to Kerrville.

Where are you flying it to?

Give me a call late today or early tomorrow. I’ll shoot you a message. I might have an idea to make a trip work...

1 hour ago, Derrickearly said:

Sorry folks.  Looks like I misread my insurance policy.  My agent is okay with my hours, so I do not need a CFI in KERV after all.  I'm really sorry for wasting your time here, and that you for your kind help.

It's all good.  I got to use saunter in a sentence.

• Haha 3