IFR Refresher Ground School with Mike Jesch, KSNA 10/19

mooneygirl

I am super excited to attend this event next Saturday the 19th with Captain Mike Jesch. In addition to being my CFII, Mike has presented at MooneyMAX, for AOPA, and all over the country. This refresher is for IR pilots or serious IR students. How cool would it be to have a bunch of Mooneys there!  Register:  http://oc99s.sws99s.org/new/?page_id=1098

IMG_9782.thumb.jpg.48e98021a7744055a8b2ce5f78b23348.jpg

IFR Refresher Ground School

Presented by Mike Jesch

Saturday, October 19, 2019 at the JWA Commission Room, 3160 Airway Avenue, Costa Mesa. (Parking in rear of building below the control tower.)

Registration starts at 8:00 am and class will conclude at 3:30 pm.

Cost is $75 per person.

This class qualifies for Wings credit.  Breakfast pastries, coffee, lunch, and water are included.

Description:

Cap’n Mike’s IFR Refresher Ground School

A full IFR ground school refresher. Primarily for rated Instrument Airplane pilots, but also for those currently studying for their initial instrument rating. We’ll review everything from pilot qualifications and logging, through equipment requirements, flight planning, weather, charts, regulations, and documents, to in-flight techniques to hone your single pilot IFR flying chops, and much, much more.

Bring your fully-charged iPad or other tablet device loaded with your favorite EFB and flight data and documents appropriate to California or paper charts and books if you prefer.

Mike Jesch has been a single- and multi-engine instrument ground and flight instructor since 1985, and has flown many thousands of hours “In The System.” He puts that wealth of knowledge and experience together with an open and approachable style, to help refresh your knowledge, confidence, and readiness to be a Real IFR Pilot.

Cap’n Mike’s (mostly) day job has been with a major airline since 1987, where he has flown as Captain on the Boeing 737 since 2002. But his “real” flying takes place in an IFR-equipped Cessna 182 based at Fullerton, CA, or whatever his clients show up in to fly that day. He is a two-time Master CFI, and a FAASTeam Lead Representative in the Long Beach (CA) FSDO. As a speaker on the national stage, he has presented on a wide range of subjects across the country for numerous groups, including AOPA, The 99s, EAA, Aviation Mastery, and more.

3.gif6.gif4.gif2.gif0.gif8.gif

On 10/11/2019 at 11:23 AM, carusoam said:

Does Captain Mike ever take his show on the road?

One of these days, my IR is going to come out of hibernation...  :)

Best regards,

-a-

I believe he will be touring with AOPA again next year. But the schedule won't be out for a few more months. I am excited to be going on Saturday and there are a few more Mooneys coming too!

• Like 1