Help appreciated comparing Mooneys

mike_s

54 minutes ago, MIm20c said:

I’m going to put my bid in now to buy PTK’s Jarmin if anything unfortunate happens. After all the sad faces I think $20k should bring it home. 

If that was meant to be funny, it wasn’t. Bite your tongue! 

54 minutes ago, PTK said:

If that was meant to be funny, it wasn’t. Bite your tongue! 

True, and I agree.  Just tying to be funny.  My guess is from your posts you have one very well maintained and loved Mooney. The type of Mooney every good buyer is looking for. I would buy yours even if it had some “history” in the logs. 

We should start a new thread where somebody posts an ad for a 40-year old GA aircraft listed with “no damage history”, and the logbooks. 

In my experience we won’t have to look too hard in many cases to contradict that assertion, and that’s before looking at the plane in person.

But, good points have been made about the importance of proper due diligence with experts to ensure that any repairs are made IAW factory data and such.

Your mileage may vary, 

Tim

• Like 1