Piper Super Cruiser Raffle to help fund a Louisville KY youth aviation program

Fellow Mooniacs - Want to help kids learn to fly! Flight Club 502 is raffling off a Piper Super Cruiser to help support kids. Just $50 per ticket. Flight Club 502's mission is to provide youth ages 14-21 with very low cost flight training, provide them with hands on aircraft building experience (RV-12), and provides private pilot ground schools to any young person interested in aviation. Please share this with your networks, help out if you can, and possibly win this incredible airplane!

https://rafflecreator.com/pages/33010/flight-club-502-piper-super-cruiser-raffle

a8abd755-6554-49cb-a910-b2d48c267d93.thumb.jpg.28075db736226f64d201298d1ba7f0b7.jpg

http://www.flightclub502.org

Edited by GeorgePerry
  • Like 2

Hey!

There’s been a George sighting!

What’s new?  How’s the family?

:)

For the newer MSers... George has been with us for many years... back to the beginning of MS... He updated a wonderful M20F... Flew F18s out in Japan for the USN... then while back in the states he owned a really nice M20S... Last seen flying for UPS?  

I probably got some of the detail incorrect... essentially, George has Mooney all up and through him... and a few other planes and aviation as well....

Best regards,

-a-

• Like 1

On 10/2/2019 at 11:20 PM, carusoam said:

Hey!

There’s been a George sighting!

What’s new?  How’s the family?

:)

For the newer MSers... George has been with us for many years... back to the beginning of MS... He updated a wonderful M20F... Flew F18s out in Japan for the USN... then while back in the states he owned a really nice M20S... Last seen flying for UPS?  

I probably got some of the detail incorrect... essentially, George has Mooney all up and through him... and a few other planes and aviation as well....

Best regards,

-a-

Thanks for the kind words.  Yep, living in Louisville KY flying internationally and instructing in the B757/767 at UPS.  My current ride is a Cirrus SR-22.  long story but it has to do with my wife and the parachute:-) . 

I serve on the BoD of Flight Club 502 and a very generous donor gave us the airplane to raffle off to raise money for our youth flight club.  Interesting statistic, last year the FAA recorded just over 100 solos by kids under the age of 18.  At Flight Club 502 we were responsible for 22 of those 100.  One club, one city, did 20% of all youth solos nationally!

The Super Cruiser is in really nice shape.  Up in Alaska these can fetch over 50K.  So 50 bucks for a chance to win the plane, or some cash if you don't want the plane is a pretty good deal.  

Edited by GeorgePerry
  • Like 2