Getting a new GTX345 transponder

Spoke to two people at Garmin today who were very understanding of my problems.  

I am taking back everything I said in the last few days about Garmin customer service.  They read my threads here on Mooneyspace and are coming through with a brand new transponder delivered to me this week.

Nice conversation about other stuff Garmin and I am finally at peace....

blood pressure starting to drop

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I’ve always found the aviation portion of Garmin’s customer service to be top notch. Even at OSH when things were zoo like crazy Scott M. spent a lot of time with me, bounced questions off Trek, and remembered to follow up with a clarification email the following Monday.  Not many other large companies put that kind of caring talent on the floor at a gathering like that.  

3 hours ago, Jim Peace said:

Spoke to two people at Garmin today who were very understanding of my problems.  

I am taking back everything I said in the last few days about Garmin customer service.  They read my threads here on Mooneyspace and are coming through with a brand new transponder delivered to me this week.

Nice conversation about other stuff Garmin and I am finally at peace....

blood pressure starting to drop

In the other thread, someone mentioned checking the installation and wiring.  That might still be a good idea.

• Thanks 1