AeroFlight KI-300

1ang

Can anyone tell me if they actually exist? Saw that they have been delayed many times. I can find them for purchase on multiple avionics websites, but haven’t seen any videos about them aside from product demos by Bendix king themselves.

Would love to get ride of the vacuum version as I don’t find it to be that great. I have a KFC 200 autopilot. And unfountunatly the Garmin G5 isn’t an option, or so I have been told.

And I do would be great.

• 4 months later...

After waiting over a year for this unit to become available, I finally had the KI-300 installed a few days ago, plus the KA-310 adapter to go with my KFC-200 flight director.  Once one flight with it so far, but it's very precise and handles course tracking and approaches smoothly.  I'll report again once I've had some time to play with it.  Mechanic who installed it said it a real chore...  so many wires.  Not anywhere near "plug and play" as they advertise.  I was a little disappointed to see Garmin come out with their GI-275 AFTER I bought the KI-300 (a little cheaper).  Guess technology will always stay ahead of us.  PS - I drive a 1980 M20J.

• Like 1