Is Everyone at Mooney Summit

MooneyMitch

Hey, where have all the regular high volume MS posters gone?B)

Seems like a slow, if any, postings weekend from them ! ^_^

Alrighty then, I’m sure they are all having a great time! :D

Oh well, I’ll just have to wait till Monday for their return.  Looking forward to hearing about the Summit and all. :)

All the drinks are free...  see the back table!  :)

All the Cool MSers were sitting in the front row. Hooligans are in the back row...

The coolest MSer was receiving his FAA 50 year award.  More on that later... :)

Mooney Summit continues to grow.  So little room at the top...

Some changes are in the plan to make even more space available.  So... if you didn’t get in this year... let’s plan to come back next year...

Amazing presentations, discussions, and people, all out around here... All Mooney, All the time...

Youngest Mooney Pilots here are in their 20s, most experienced pilots are in their 70s and 80+...  everybody has a place in this safety oriented environment.

Mike Elliot And Dr. Ron Dubin have given the Bill Gilliland foundation amazing support.  https://www.mooneysummit.com/bill-gilliland-foundation. Interesting charity that supports downed Mooney Pilots...

Check out the list of vendors that are supporting our organization...

There is an interesting silent auction... amazing products are donated to the foundation... the silent auction participants bid on the products...  the winner pays a fair bunch, gets a ton in return, and The BG fund gets a little more loaded...   

Our job... avoid having our loved ones getting contacted by the great people at the BG Fund!

Have you seen the flight chops video related to stall avoidance after engine out? Great conversations around here... from all different view points...

Great to see everybody...

Only challenge... catching up on all the missed MS posts is going to take a few hours!   :)

Please help...   I’m hoping to be out bid... I used my tail number to bid on an annual at AGL... My annual was just completed last week... so don’t feel bad if you out bid me... :)

Thanks to you guys that showed your concern about my health and well being...

Best regards,

-a-

• Like 2

4 hours ago, MooneyMitch said:

Ah ha!  Now they’re chiming in....... finally !  :D.

Please continue promoting jealousy for those of us left behind.:wacko:

Mitch, thsre are at least two pilots here from California this year. And one from England. Start planning now to attend next year!

• Like 2

Mitch,

I got a couple pics... to prove we are here...  so many MSers in one place...

PP thoughts only, not much of a photographer...

Thanks to the newlyweds who invited us to join their party, while we were on our way out... :)

People are raising their hands related to the number of Mooney Summits they have been able to attend...

Dinner was great. Mooney discussions with friends you have known for years, and some you have just met in real life today...

Best regards,

-a-

BA9047ED-1994-4628-BF0C-968E416F1DF8.jpeg

A4E73A4A-C9F7-4CD4-B6D0-89CD8E720F7A.jpeg

15 hours ago, Hank said:

Mitch, thsre are at least two pilots here from California this year. And one from England. Start planning now to attend next year!

Southwest out of LAX is how we got here. (I hate LAX) 

Next year we're hoping to fly ourselves and work in a couple days at Key West either before or after the Summit.