Van Nuys Question

231MJ

15 hours ago, 231MJ said:

I'm flying into Van Nuys this week to drop of my wife (bring it on ;-)).  Can someone recommend an FBO where I don't have to pay a handling fee?  I'll only be there for an hour.

Signature East's people have been really nice to me in the past.  You might try calling ahead and asking, couldn't hurt.

I believe the prop park (Park VNY) also has transient parking available, but I haven't used it.  Or just use the prop park's self-serve fuel station to drop her off while also refueling.

• Like 1

On 9/26/2019 at 11:36 AM, ZuluZulu said:

Signature East's people have been really nice to me in the past.  You might try calling ahead and asking, couldn't hurt.

I believe the prop park (Park VNY) also has transient parking available, but I haven't used it.  Or just use the prop park's self-serve fuel station to drop her off while also refueling.

I am based at Van Nuys.  The transient parking is great and the self serve fuel is well priced and easy to access.

My hangar is at the Prop Park.  The Airtel Plaza hotel was also a good suggestion as well. easy access and you ca park right behind the hotel.