See you at Mooney Summit!

Parker_Woodruff

I'll be driving out to Florida early on Thursday with about 180 quarts of oil (one for each Mooney Summit attendee).  I look forward to meeting many of you in person for the first time!

Be sure to stop by on Friday and pick yours up - 3 options to choose from:

Aeroshell 15W-50

Aeroshell 100W Plus

Phillips XC 20/50

Parker

Airspeed Insurance Agency

214-295-5055

Parker@airspeedinsurance.com

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Parker will be hosting a round table on Airport day, Friday to answer all of your insurance questions, clarify all the OWT about limits, liability, best courses of action, etc. Most of us truely are underinsured in today's society and our potential asset losses, but it is a risk tolerance thing and Parker will be happy to advise and educate, just as will all of our subject matter experts.

Today was the crisis day, getting a forklift with enough specs to unload the PROTE so the FAA's CAMI can get it set up in time for all of us. We spent a bunch of $$ getting this done, so please come and take advantage of our gift to you, the Mooney community!

Thanks Dr. Ron for getting this handled today!

• Like 6

See all ya'll on Friday! Except those I will see on Thursday, when my PROTE experience is reserved. Probably see a bunch of them on Friday, too . . . .

Looking forward to meeting my new Mooney insurance agent, and picking up some AeroShell 20W-50, too!

• Like 1

I'm planning to arrive Thursday afternoon, I'm looking forward to seeing everyone!

As always, a huge thank you to all the organizers who do so much to make this great event happen, to the subject matter experts for the donation of their time and knowledge and to the sponsors!

• Like 2

11 hours ago, PaulM said:

Weather looks good, but if it is a problem let me know, I'm flying down from NJ on Thursday as well. 

6 hours ago, Bob_Belville said:

Pick up @Marauderwho lost his ride. Fly on his ticket!

I will be traveling with Grimmy the Reaper this time....:wacko:

Thanks for the offers and ideas...

Message for @mike_elliott please check my Summit reservation to see if it is for one or two... I will be solo this time.

Best regards,

-a-