Avionics removed for upgrade

podair

Hi, following an avionics upgrade, rather than keeping them on a shelf, I am selling the following items, posting it here and on Beechtalk before I try Ebay.
Happy to discuss offers, all guaranteed to work or will refund your purchase if not.

Garmin GPS155XL TSO IFR unit. Great gps, really debated whether I'd retain it as GPS2 in my Mooney but not enough panel space (I replaced it by a 750, amazing unit). I flew tons of GPS approaches with it (no vertical guidance obviously), very straightforward, especially in combo with a colour handheld like the Garmin Aera. With GPS antenna (GA56 not WAAS), data card, Jepp Skybound USB programmer, all pilot and install manuals and may have (not guaranteed, have to look for them) spare connectors but these are easily sourced at Steinair or Mouser. The enter and clr button are well used as you can see from pictures but all function perfectly. Never had a single issue in 10+ years, I thought of keeping it to install on a homebuilt with the indicator sold below but not going to happen in the near future!.
$750

Ameriking AK950 Switch and annunciator panel for the Garmin above, $150
with wiring manuals, had it connected to my HSI and KNS80. Be aware AK have been shut down by the FAA (issue with their encoders, not this unit), so I am not sure you can legally install these anymore, but never had any problems.

I also have a Mid Continent MD40-242L CDI for the Garmin which I bought to set it up as a GPS2 but that idea got shelved. $150
It would be pretty easy to wire that to the Garmin for a cheap standalone solution as an approach capable solution in a homebuilt or lightly equipped aircraft, so I thought of keeping it on the shelf for my dream Piper Cub or C140 but not going to happen!
have the wiring manuals

King KY97A 760 channel com with tray and connectors $650
worked perfectly and LCD screen perfect
with all pilot and install manuals and wiring diagrams

KMA-24 audio panel with tray, no connectors $100
never had any issues, used with a Telex panel intercom (will add that on list once I take pics)
with all pilot and install manual and wiring diagrams

I also have a KNS80 but doubt anyone would like one, worked great but takes a serious amount of panel space!

I am looking for an Attitude Indicator with vacuum flag and ideally internal lighting (Sigmatek 5000B), if anyone has a nice unit PM me.

Shipping anywhere included at the above prices (despite being based in the UK...), will accept PayPal or wire transfer

Photos to follow

• 2 months later...