uAvionix Tail Beacon Approved - $1950

Jeev

On 10/4/2019 at 11:09 PM, HRM said:

Sh*t, I meant to say 'fin is not that big.' On the SkyBeacon that is. Goethe was right.

He was right about a lot of things, and wrong about some. Never realized that he wrote about flying and airplanes . . . . Faust Goes Flying?  :ph34r:  :P

<Notice that I resisted the urge to write "Faust Goethe Flying". And it was difficult!! >

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Watch out for those older ones with the LASAR Wingtips’ STC. I hastily purchased and installed the TailBeacon in a 67m20e (short rudder). When it came time to have the A&P/AI typically used for work I am capable of performing inspect and sign it off, he said the STC for the already installed LASAR Wingtips with LED strobe, indicates “a third Tail Strobe will be required.” uAvionix TailBeacon does not have a strobe. I’m changing to the GDL-82.

On 1/2/2020 at 1:27 PM, Littlejoe67E said:

Watch out for those older ones with the LASAR Wingtips’ STC. I hastily purchased and installed the TailBeacon in a 67m20e (short rudder). When it came time to have the A&P/AI typically used for work I am capable of performing inspect and sign it off, he said the STC for the already installed LASAR Wingtips with LED strobe, indicates “a third Tail Strobe will be required.” uAvionix TailBeacon does not have a strobe. I’m changing to the GDL-82.

Very good info thank you!!