Info on a missle

bg8810

Hello all, have been wanting one of these fantastic machines for a while, and I like the missle planes in particular. I have found one that interests me N1163L, do any of you guys know anything about this particular plane good or bad? Thanks in advance!

"Registration Pending" as of yesterday, September 9.  Broker might be re-registering it (the broker's P.O. Box ZIP code and the pending registration city appear to be a match), or it's already been sold to a local.

If it hasn't been sold yet, maybe the broker bought the owner out until they can get it sold.

As for the plane, the listing's reference to a "July 2018 annual" would suggest some questions need to be asked.

Start up a conversation with @Seth...

He is pretty familiar with that awesome machine...

Find Scott he recently went into a Missile as well.

Or Go O! With a 310hp Rocket Engineering update...

Or screamin’ Eagle!

For the next step... ask Jerry... he has the Piper JetPROP... another Rocket Engineering project...

Many good things came out of Rocket Engineering’s shop...

I found MS while searching for info about Missiles... it’s been a while. :)

Best regards,

-a-