Fuel tank panel removal.

Thin plastic knife to get under the panel without bending anything...

Somebody has pics around here of all the scrapers and plastic knives they used...

Depending on the amount of work to be done... a proper solvent may be required too...

I have not done any seal work myself, just thing I read around MS...

Best regards,

-a-

Just now, N201MKTurbo said:

This is the tool to use:

https://aircraft-tool.com/shop/detail.aspx?id=SWG7&AspxAutoDetectCookieSupport=1

Push it into the gap and carefully pry. It has no sharp edges and will not mar the aluminum.

don't think this is long enough to get all the way in. 

Oh and add patience to the process. As others have said skin splice /wedge tool minimizes damage to the wing  skin and inspection plate. It doesn't nessecarly need to be long but need just get an edge started to break away. And if it is the right wing top tank (were the wing walk is) it may have extra strong adhesive applied. I believe there where two options and as I  recall the rest of the fuel inspection plates used the less strong adhesive.

Good luck with your project.

James  '67C