Practice Approaches and SID.

Oscar Avalle

On 9/3/2019 at 1:33 PM, steingar said:

You sure do get around.  All I hear about El Salvador is how dangerous it is.  Then again, that could just be a lot of Yanqi BS.

Yes, that is part of my job... Is El Salvador dangerous, yes it is if you take the country as a whole. But in terms of my own life and that of my family, I don't feel too scared. You just have to know what you are doing and where to go. Now, can I be at the wrong place and at the wrong time... yes... but then...

• 4 weeks later...
7 hours ago, Alpineman said:

I've landed at MSSS a couple times with my Cardinal and I must say one of the friendliest airports I've landed at, in regards to customs etc south of USA,  Fuel was cheap and even picked up a case of oil for an oil change. Would   defiantly   go back. Beautiful Country Oscar.

UNADJUSTEDNONRAW_thumb_c358.jpg

C5TlUhFtSdK1+EYxQ23hng_thumb_af2b.jpg

UNADJUSTEDNONRAW_thumb_c218.jpg

Yes the airport is extremely welcoming and easy going. Despite sharing the facilities with the Salvadorian Air Force. They do whatever they can to make you feel at home.