FiberLites Instrument lighting

Hi, I am the owner of Superior Panel Technology and a customer of mine that owns a Mooney recently purchased a set of FiberLites (fiber-optic instrument lighting system) for his Mooney and he informed me that he saw on this website a posting that Superior Panel Technology had gone out of business.  This is FALSE!!  We have been in business now for 20 years and going strong.  Not sure where that false information came from.  I hope this note gets posted somehow on this site.

Every fly safe!

Ken Whitaker

Superior Panel Technology

• Like 2

I deleted the thread saying the business was closed.  My best recollection was that the website was down for a while but I also seem to remember some other corroborating information indicating the business was closed but I have a horrible memory and it was 3 years ago. At any rate I apologize for any confusion.

• Like 1