Most Overpriced part or service. Not necessarily most expensive

RogueOne

14V Primer Diverter on the TSIO360-  was going for $2,800 when I looked last year.  I see list prices of over $3,500 if you can find them now.  Fortunately you can find 1-2 shops that will IRAN them and even more fortunately Continental SB 19-01 removes this part.  

• Sad 1

1 hour ago, 81X said:

14V Primer Diverter on the TSIO360-  was going for $2,800 when I looked last year.  I see list prices of over $3,500 if you can find them now.  Fortunately you can find 1-2 shops that will IRAN them and even more fortunately Continental SB 19-01 removes this part.  

I can give you a great price on a used working one! :)

• Like 1

7 hours ago, INA201 said:

bushings for inner gear doors.  These suckers were $50 each so $300 total.  

785BBFB6-DDF7-43B3-AE4C-0D5C5C027856.jpeg

6 hours ago, 0TreeLemur said:

I'd say that in terms of pure overpricedness, we have a winner!   The profit margin on those must be over 10,000%

Heck I did the Mooney back clutch spring SB this past annual to boot. As Bear Bryant would say, “that’s the dumbest Mooney pilot I have ever seen, but he sure is fast.”

F4B56BAA-F769-416E-86B2-C1210EFCEC32.jpeg

• Sad 1

On ‎8‎/‎29‎/‎2019 at 11:11 PM, Niko182 said:

little more than that. a great memory from this years annual

Capture2.JPG

the kit itself costs over $1,000….my AI removed it from the plane and we shipped it to TopGun and they changed it for 3 hrs labor at $100 an hour...plus they had to replace the manual cable which was an extra $200

• Sad 1

• 4 weeks later...