M20J OEM Sun Visors

For Sale: Original Mooney M20J sun visors. These were removed from my previous 1982 J model. Good condition and an easy replacement for someone with cracked or broken visors. $100 shipped UPS ground CONUS.

IMG_2615.jpg

IMG_2614.jpg

Edited by kevinw
Lower Price

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, 0TreeLemur said:

I'd like them in my C.   How are (were) they mounted in your J?   Do you think it would be possible to create a mount in my C?   I have the old style windshield with the large rectangular center post.   If possible, then I am interested.

If I recall, they were mounted with a single bolt that you can see in the pic. Not sure of the thread size. As far as mounting them in your C, I really don't know. Perhaps there is someone here on MS that can answer that for sure.

18 minutes ago, kevinw said:

If I recall, they were mounted with a single bolt

My J was single bolt as well.  I would have bought these from you as one of the little plastic straps broke a year or two ago on mine.  Someone will need these I'm sure.  -K

• 2 years later...

Unfortunately, I have not developed visors for a "C". I have tinkered a little with the concept, but the difference in mounting a visor in the center and on the side is large. If you only want a visor that will tilt up and down, or one with a greater surface area, it would be fairly easy, but if you want a fully articulating visor that will deflect the sun from the side, it is pretty tough. I will continue (slowly) to see if I can come up with something.