G-OSUS Full Restoration

RedSkyFlyer

We used ‘Citroen rouge’, jet black and metallic titanium silver combination inspired by the 2cv I saw parked on the high street. I think it’s come out alright! Extremely happy with the workmanship of the shop, I’m interested to see how the fake boots on the leading edges come out. 

• Like 1

The new paint job is looking great.

I like all three paint schemes you posted and might go for 2nd one, with Phoenix bird on the tail.

It is exciting to see first time the new paint job; it seems condition of your old paint was similar to my 14M, with clearcoat flaking off and paint being worn. I am looking forward seeing finished product.

1 hour ago, carusoam said:

Is OSUS flying yet?

Best regards,

-a-

Yes sir, she’s been a busy girl over the weekend! Kerry, Ireland return trip (just under 4.5hr) & local flight around Oxford & Greater London (2hr). 

She’s now £225ph wet & insured @ EGLK, pretty booked up for the rest of the month but lots of availability in October.

54D81017-F682-4713-A896-E3FDC4C60F72.png

7EDEB8B2-74E2-48CF-967F-F1F3AA43D51F.png

7E4E9D08-D522-4767-B142-99B82F75CB4B.png

• Like 1

• 1 month later...