Airplane Cost to Own I MooneyM20C Ranger I N6887N I Hangar Talk

PilotFun101

Subscribe and Fly Along! I decided to go over my cost to own my MooneyM20C Ranger because of all the E-Mails I have revived. I hope this answers most of your questions. Thanks for watching! Email me if you have any other questions.

E-mail - PilotFun101@gmail.com

Follow me - facebook.com/PilotFun101

Cameras - GoPro.com (Hero 5)

Transponder - l-3lynx.com

Headsets - Bose.com

GPS - Garmin.com

Check out aviation fun stuff on Amazon https://www.amazon.com

This Video is for entertainment purposes only and is not to be considered flight instruction in any way. Please contact your local CFI for flight instruction.

• Like 2

Chris, your video is very static.  Mostly its just you sitting there.  People don't like watching other people just sit there unless a) they're on a space ship or b) its supposed to be art.   And I don't think anyone really enjoys the latter, I suspect they just think its good for them.

Steingar, the guy in the white hat at Watertown.

Edited by steingar

10 minutes ago, steingar said:

Chris, your video is very static.  Mostly its just you sitting there.  People don't like watching other people just sit there unless a) they're on a space ship or b) its supposed to be art.   And I don't think anyone really enjoys the latter, I suspect they just think its good for them.

Steingar, the guy in the white hat at Watertown.

Hi Steingar,

I am sorry you did not enjoy the video.  I am not a professional but I take the time out to try and bring GA aviation to light to others in hopes to inspire them.

Thank  you tho for watching. 

3 hours ago, PilotFun101 said:

Hi Steingar,

I am sorry you did not enjoy the video.  I am not a professional but I take the time out to try and bring GA aviation to light to others in hopes to inspire them.

Chris, I was shooting for constructive criticism.  If you're posting videos you want folks to watch them.  More folks will watch them if they're visually interesting.  Lots of ways to do that.  Easier to make a video about Mooneys visually interesting than a lecture about Genetics, I promise.

Chris, I enjoyed the video.  I've watched a few of your videos as I ramp up my search for a mooney m20.  The one you made about how you afford to fly got me to rethink my morning coffee and lunch routine.  Keep up the good work.  And if you ever are in the north/central jersey area I'd love to see your plane.  (Even tho one of ur vids threw some shade on jersey) lol

Mike

Ps. I normally throw ur video on when I'm driving or busy/can't watch and just listen to your shpeels so the static videos dont bother me.. 

Edited by ExpressJetter
  • Like 1

11 hours ago, ExpressJetter said:

Chris, I enjoyed the video.  I've watched a few of your videos as I ramp up my search for a mooney m20.  The one you made about how you afford to fly got me to rethink my morning coffee and lunch routine.  Keep up the good work.  And if you ever are in the north/central jersey area I'd love to see your plane.  (Even tho one of ur vids threw some shade on jersey) lol

Mike

Ps. I normally throw ur video on when I'm driving or busy/can't watch and just listen to your shpeels so the static videos dont bother me.. 

Will do.  and your right.. Add up all the food we out, coffee, cell phones, and other stuff we buy and dont use.  It makes flying cheap. LOL  Thanks for watching! 

• Like 1

On 8/27/2019 at 7:45 AM, PilotFun101 said:

Hi Steingar,

Thank you for sharing your numbers and for your time putting together the video. I know how much time and effort it takes to put something like this together. I have seen your other videos and they are great. So please keep it up. Thank You!!!!

• Like 2