FS: 1964 M20C N7182U **SOLD**

Raptor05121

This 1964 Mooney M20C has been owned by the same owner for the past 30 years and hangared since new. I have flown this plane the past 15 hours and moved it from California to Florida and she trued out at 145kts and burned an average of 8.7gph. Absolutely immaculate mechanical shape. Doghouse is almost brand-new and tight, the firewall is clean, the airframe has zero rash. Landing gear pucks are in great shape and eats up the bumps. With a bit of panel work to bring her into the 21st century, this plane is turn-key to last you a long time. Paint is 9/10 and has a high-gloss finish. Interior 7/10 and very comfortable. Priced to sell, owner is a sport-pilot only and wants something slower.

3380TTAF
378SMOH by Pacific Airmotive
All Compressions 76+
Burns a quart/15+ hrs

Dual KX155 NAV/COM 
Narco AT150 transponder 
New battery and new spark plugs
Three-Blade Hartzell
Fuel Tanks resealed
Electric Aileron Trim
M20J-style enclosed wingtips
Remote Oil Filter

Owner, Dan Woerner 910-384-4263
Co-Owner, Bill Palmer 352-221-3301

Mention you heard of this ad from me, Alex Melia.

Located KCTY- Cross City, FL. Pictures uploading soon
Asking $36,000
  • Like 2

We call her "Tweety Bird". Even found a sticker of the Tweety Bird character from Looney Tunes and stuck it on the cowling.

Sorry I don't have pictures, I'm at work and can't upload from blocked sites.

22 hours ago, MIm20c said:

Heart skipped a beat, thought you put your plane up for sale.  That sounds like a great price, he couldn’t talk you into owning two planes?

Everyone seems to think so too, ha! It is a VERY nice plane. Makes mine look like a junk of crap (which it really is). If it had GPS, I would have bought it before I got it home.

On 8/24/2019 at 6:43 AM, Raptor05121 said:

We call her "Tweety Bird". Even found a sticker of the Tweety Bird character from Looney Tunes and stuck it on the cowling.

Sorry I don't have pictures, I'm at work and can't upload from blocked sites.

Everyone seems to think so too, ha! It is a VERY nice plane. Makes mine look like a junk of crap (which it really is). If it had GPS, I would have bought it before I got it home.

Any luck on those photos?  

4 hours ago, Raptor05121 said:

Sorry for not getting photos. MS is not mobile-friendly as well as other sites and requires me to go home and sit behind a desktop to transfer and upload.

I load pictures here from my phone all the time . . . . Just below on the left where it says "Click here to choose files"

• Thanks 1