I'm back! N93GG is officially mine

Well I sold my previous M20E 4 months ago, told myself I should save money... Well I did that for 4 months so let me introduce my "New" to me Mooney,  it's a 1964 M20E with nothing I can really think of upgrading (so far). I'm excited for my cross country trip at the end of the month to pick it up! 

_DSC0002.jpg

_DSC0029.jpg

_DSC0036.jpg

_DSC0049.jpg

_DSC0077.jpg

• Like 20

6 hours ago, carusoam said:

Tigers, you don’t recognize the wolf in sheep’s clothing..?

https://www.bendixking.com/en/products/aeroflight

Way to go Johnathan..!

If saving for four months got you all that... it looks like somebody’s forever-Mooney...

Congrats.

Best regards,

-a-

Sure hope it will be my forever Mooney now :D   

Correct call on the AI300 BK, I believe. Apparently it cannot be backup AS,ALT, VS. Even though the new one can display them, it would be for reference only. I suppose I've gotta keep some "steam" gauges to keep it vintage anyways.  

• Like 1

Jon, what a great looking vintage E! And what a well done panel. Stec30? Can't wait to see it.

(The control knobs, throttle, mixture, prop, appear to be original. Make sure they're in good shape - according to McFarlane they should have been replaced years ago. https://www.mcfarlaneaviation.com/media/documents/extend-the-life-of-your-mcfarlane-throttle-control.pdf )