Late model C Partout

10 hours ago, R Van Dyck said:

Price on if still available; Airspeed Ind, HSI, MP Gauge, Complete auto pilot system and if that Is a "B" hub and prop too please?

Fly Smart

Ryan

Airspeed 200.00 , HSI complete system 1000.00 (It works well as I can test it on the ramp ) AP is a straight Brittain , also (works and trims on the ramp) 700.00  MP gage may have a problem.…   Yes the Prop is a "B" hub with 10 hours since it was overhauled...7000.00

Alan you should talk to Lynn.  There is a ratted out shirt body in the county hangar at MRN that died a lonely death or rat piss on the spar or somesuch.  Original owner had title but maybe he’d be willing to hear from the grim reaper. 

1 hour ago, bradp said:

Alan you should talk to Lynn.  There is a ratted out shirt body in the county hangar at MRN that died a lonely death or rat piss on the spar or somesuch.  Original owner had title but maybe he’d be willing to hear from the grim reaper. 

Can you give me his contact info ???

I want the air tubing above the ceiling, leading to.the front overhead vents. My back seat has good flow, but the cable installed during WAAS update messed up airflow to the front. Flying this morning, 0915-1030, was quite warm down low . . . .

Let me know when you start taking out the interior. I can probably recognize the parts in a photo.

1 hour ago, bradp said:

Thats no way to talk about @Bob_Belville 's E :) (wait for it....panel pic and paint pic coming)

11 hours ago, mike_elliott said:

Thats no way to talk about @Bob_Belville 's E :) (wait for it....panel pic and paint pic coming)

11 hours ago, Danb said:

Bobby pisses on the tires not the spar Mikey 

Boys, boys, boys... a little respect for your elders would be in order. Who drug you up, anyway?

• Like 1