Mooney Speed Shop

I bought a 1/4 zip pullover, "performance" cap (wicking, no top button to headset-compatible) and a yeti-style tumbler earlier this year. I was happy with the quality and prices for all...good stuff. I'm glad to see quality brand polos and such being offered now instead of low-quality generics typical of corporate swag.

Sent from my LG-US996 using Tapatalk

8 hours ago, 0TreeLemur said:

Looked at their stuff.  Preference is, I dunno- the bird shape in the latest Mooney logo looks like a fat bat to me.   Not a fan.  I guess my favorite logo of the three is the angular one with the prominent "A M":

Black-Mooney-Logo-500x206.gif

I assume you are hinting that this might stand for Al Mooney. I have never heard that before. Is this thought original with you, or have you ever seen it suggested before. Another way, have you ever seen any authority suggesting this.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, DonMuncy said:

I assume you are hinting that this might stand for Al Mooney. I have never heard that before. Is this thought original with you, or have you ever seen it suggested before. Another way, have you ever seen any authority suggesting this.

Hi Don.  Not my original idea, I read it somewhere but I don't recall where.  I'll see if I can find it.   Could have been on the pages of this forum.   I see 'A M' on this older logo too.  --Fred

Mooney_Logo_1967_small.png

• Like 1

Think how much they could have sold at Osh . . . .
Yeah, I was surprised they didnt have swag there, too. This is actually how I found out about the website... I asked one of the sales guys at their setup at Oshkosh and he pointed me to this site. I'm not sure the main Mooney site even has a link to it!

Sent from my LM-V405 using Tapatalk

7 minutes ago, moontownMooney said:

Yeah, I was surprised they didnt have swag there, too. This is actually how I found out about the website... I asked one of the sales guys at their setup at Oshkosh and he pointed me to this site. I'm not sure the main Mooney site even has a link to it!

Scroll tomthe bottom of any page. Under the bright white "MORE INFORMATION" heading is a tiny little word "shop." That's the Mooney swag link to the Speed Shop. Real obvious and easy to find, isn't it? I thought I had seen it before, but had to look to find it now.

You guys missed my post... above^^^^

See if I can help...

It is from THE Mooney website...

Lots of stuff... probably third party...   A glass display full of stuff would have been great for all existing Mooney Pilots...

https://mooneyspeedshopm.merchorders.com/

time to decorate your phone... and iPad like device...

https://mooneyspeedshopm.merchorders.com/shop/viewSubCats?cat=Decals%2fSignage%2fSkins

:)

-a-

• Like 1

I tried going there yesterday and typed in mooneyspeedshop and got a website with Mooney swag.  I put four items in the cart and all the info including cc#.  Wouldn’t take exp date or ccv.  Finally quit...

I will try your links above, but a waste of time thus far.  When I tried to send a note to their customer service the link didn’t go through?  Weird...

1 minute ago, MooneyMitch said:

How cool is this!

Ordered new Mooney hoodie just now.

Lots of fun stuff on this site. :-)

Mitch,

What type of computer did you use to place an order?

Any insight may be helpful... rogue was unable from phone or iPad...

Best regards,

-a-