Any Mooney base at KSFB?

I will be repositioning my C172 down to SFB from Rutland, VT at the end of this month and the Mooney will be following sometime after the first of the year depending on several factors.  I am looking forward to more flyable days.

• Like 1

I will be repositioning my C172 down to SFB from Rutland, VT at the end of this month and the Mooney will be following sometime after the first of the year depending on several factors.  I am looking forward to more flyable days.

Good deal man! Are going to be base at the SE or SW ramp? Anyhow let me know i’ve been looking for people to go flying around with.. Im part of OSFC they have a few airplane.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The 172 will be on the SW ramp for now since that is where we could find a hangar.  I'm still very fluid on the timing (recent announcement that I am going to be a grandpa may hold me in place a bit longer than expected) so I didn't want to bite on two hangars and let one sit empty.  In a perfect world I would like to find a hangar that fit both of them.

• Like 1

The 172 will be on the SW ramp for now since that is where we could find a hangar.  I'm still very fluid on the timing (recent announcement that I am going to be a grandpa may hold me in place a bit longer than expected) so I didn't want to bite on two hangars and let one sit empty.  In a perfect world I would like to find a hangar that fit both of them.

Congratulations!!! That is fantastic news... I’m base at the SW ramp as well.. Im not sure of hanger big enough to fit two airplane i know they have some big ones but it a bit pricy..

• 4 weeks later...

@siu1526Just as an update we managed to get the 172 down over the holiday weekend.  It is in hangar 22 on the SW ramp.  The timing made the trip a little interesting (Dorian) but we managed to get it down from Vermont without too many issues.  Next is the Mooney.  I think I am going to go ahead and move it down before the snow shows up and bounce back and forth between FL and VT depending on personal requirements.  I look forward to meeting up.... TK

• Like 1

[mention=17485]siu1526[/mention]Just as an update we managed to get the 172 down over the holiday weekend.  It is in hangar 22 on the SW ramp.  The timing made the trip a little interesting (Dorian) but we managed to get it down from Vermont without too many issues.  Next is the Mooney.  I think I am going to go ahead and move it down before the snow shows up and bounce back and forth between FL and VT depending on personal requirements.  I look forward to meeting up.... TK

Excellent!! Im in Hanger T-42.. Let me know next time you are down here we can meet up.. im there almost every day after 4:30 and Saturdays all day.