Missile Coming Out Party

RogueOne

11 hours ago, carusoam said:

Great pirep for Cody stallings!

Best regards,

-a-,

The personal touch and over the top communication throughout the process has been exemplary.  I am blown away by the high quality of the experience.  I don’t need to be a prop expert...because I have one in Cody Stallings.  Like my mechanic Brian, I trust Cody and his team with my and my families life.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
9 hours ago, carusoam said:

The prop looks brand new!

Dynamic balance for turbine smoothness...   for a few dollars more...

Great pirep for Cody Stallings and his team!

Best regards,

-a-

-a- Yes, Cody (Stallings) is a class act and does beautiful work for a reasonable price.  Consider us a satisfied customer that made a friend through the process of having our propeller reconditioned.

Aircraft ownership is NOT cheap, as we all know.  Having maintainers that are ethical and not satisfied unless and until you, the customer are satisfied is wonderful.  My A&P and his team continued to do outstanding work.  Communication is the key (and honesty/integrity/knowledge).  We are in good hands.

• Like 3

I wish every day of flying could be like this! Just done with annual. Nov 1st South of Seattle area, looking out the front at Mt. Rainier, St Helens and Adams, off the wing is Mt. Hood. a bit of a tail wind, 200kt gs at 7500 ft Missile sipping about 12.5 gph - happy Flying, Stay safe.. working on LED light replacements now for landing lights, NAV, beacon Aerolites ultra G2 and Navmax, and recog. I did a post on initial installation of Bullet LED for recogs. (Hangar Elves came early this year)

20201101_140726.jpg

20201101_140733.jpg

• Like 2

• 3 months later...
On 11/1/2020 at 7:44 AM, Missile=Awesome said:

Co-Owner spent a lot of time slowfilling our tanks (We have 17G Aux tanks)

Here is cliff-notes of what he found:

3AC2D20F-7A8F-452B-BFA9-8A27937D2D12.png

Do you know what his procedure was? Trying to figure out a way to to create a dipstick for both tanks. Does he know how long it takes for the fuel to move from mains to aux? 

When I first got the plane I thought I had a fuel leak as I would fill up the mains and the next time I fly the wing gauge would show a considerable (10 gal) loss. 

On 2/12/2021 at 2:44 PM, FlybyNite said:

Do you know what his procedure was? Trying to figure out a way to to create a dipstick for both tanks. Does he know how long it takes for the fuel to move from mains to aux? 

When I first got the plane I thought I had a fuel leak as I would fill up the mains and the next time I fly the wing gauge would show a considerable (10 gal) loss. 

Procedure was slowly add fuel to create fuel sticks and note fuel levels in main and aux tanks. Crossover is relatively quick. Five minutes between add to noting levels. 

• 2 weeks later...