West Coast Mooney Club- Wings Over Camarillo Airshow/ Fly-In

MrRodgers

Wings Over Camarillo

ONLY TWO WEEKS LEFT - GET YOUR TICKET NOW!

Hey Mooniacs.

WEST COAST MOONEY CLUB
SPECIAL ANNOUNCEMENT!

The West Coast Mooney Club has been invited to participate in the 2019 Wings Over Camarillo Air Show this Summer. 
We will have preferred parking for our planes all together on the ramp so we can have a wonderful static display of our Mooney Aircraft for all to see. 
I have setup a special discount code for our group.  MOONEY2019 (ALL CAPS)
Club members only need to purchase ONE Adult GA ticket at a discounted rate of $20.00 for each plane.

You save $80.00 for a plane of four total guests. 

Date: SATURDAY 08/17/2019 
Time: Arrive by 10:00 AM for preferred parking.

GET YOUR TICKETS NOW!

Click the Ticket icon and use the discount code MOONEY2019 (ALL CAPS) for the discount. Tickets must be purchased by Friday 08/16 at 6:00 PM PST
NOTE: THIS DISCOUNT IS ONLY FOR OUR GROUP and cannot be honored onsite if not purchased in advance. 
Also, Let's keep it MOONEY focused and DO NOT SHARE DISCOUNT CODE with other non-Mooney Pilots as that would risk our relationship with the event organizers. 

VERY IMPORTANT:
When you arrive, please tell the ground control that you are with the West Coast Mooney Club Fly-in
They will coordinate with the WOC ground guys to park you. 
 When you get to your parking area-   Please call (805-886-7639) and a representative will come to the planes, process your tickets and give you your wrist bands for the event.  

YOU MUST BRING PRINTED TICKET WITH YOU
Please make sure you have one paid Adult GA ticket per plane and has purchased by Friday August 16 at 5:00 PM PST. 
That way we know how many parking places to reserve and I know how many wrist bands I need to get.  If you have any questions, please contact me!

Please respond to this post after you have purchased your discounted ticket so I can keep a tally on who is coming and send you further details.

I look forward to seeing everyone there.

This is going to be a great event!
All the best,
Michael Rodgers
Email: Michael@MichaelRodgers.com

6 minutes ago, Skates97 said:

Got my ticket. It will be myself plus three in the Mooney.

Thanks for putting this together!

Happy to do it.  I really look forward to see you and as many of our group as possible. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, MooneyMitch said:

Me and Lorraine.  I’ll get tickets soon.

2 hours ago, MooneyMitch said:

Me and Lorraine.  I’ll get tickets soon.

Great.  Remember you only need to buy ONE $20.00 Ticket for up to four people per plane. Discount code is MOONEY2019 (ALL CAPS).

Looks good!

Do you know the air show schedule?  The website shows 12:00 pm to 4:00 pm, but I don't want to be stuck until 4:00 pm.  I'd like to know if they are going to provide departure windows during that 4 hour time block.

9 minutes ago, MikeOH said:

Looks good!

Do you know the air show schedule?  The website shows 12:00 pm to 4:00 pm, but I don't want to be stuck until 4:00 pm.  I'd like to know if they are going to provide departure windows during that 4 hour time block.

Most likely not unless you attend the brief and sign the waiver. Hope to attend! Thanks Mike!!

-Matt

Just now, MB65E said:

Most likely not unless you attend the brief and sign the waiver. 

-Matt

YUCK!

If that's true, then I'm not likely to go:(

Getting up at 8, drive to the airport, pre-flight, take off at 9, ....stay until 4:00, take-off ?, back by 5:00, drive home...WIFE will NOT be happy:angry: