Panama City Beach rooms for Summit

Amelia

Ron is recovering from Back surgery yesterday, but I will attempt to answer for him. 

Jim, you are quite welcome. Ron was very happy to do this. We spoke often about you and others he put up from the storm.

Mimi, the Mooney Summit was  publicly called out for "renting rooms" as a deliverable to join the presidents club by another group and their 501c3 status challenged, so we heeded their advice and now no longer make it a deliverable, but leave who Ron decides to let use his condo's solely up to Ron. He has been known to be very generous especially to those who are very generous to our mission. 

www.mooneysummit.com/presidentsclub

Soon, @Seth or @lee drumheller will be sending an email out to the confirmed registrants and will have further details of housing. Suffice it to say, the Conference Hotel will be the Origin at Seahaven this year as we will be in the Seahaven conference center for our presentations.

• Like 2

We'll be back at Seahaven.  I'm working on the group rate and will hopefully post soon.

Update:  NO GROUP RATE - they wanted inappropriate concession on our end.  Make the best deal you can.  See you there!

-Seth

Edited by Seth
  • Like 5

• 2 weeks later...

Mike I’m near a 501c3 expert doing not for profit audits for a generation or so, compliance is a slippery slope, if you or Ron has any questions re., potential issues send me an email, obviously no charge.

• 3 weeks later...
On 8/2/2019 at 4:08 PM, Seth said:

We'll be back at Seahaven.  I'm working on the group rate and will hopefully post soon.

Update:  NO GROUP RATE - they wanted inappropriate concession on our end.  Make the best deal you can.  See you there!

-Seth

Here's some info for folks still making reservations - a 15% discount is available at the Origin. This per Mike Elliott:

ACCOMODATIONS

We just got approved for a 15% discount for room reservations at Origin at Seahaven condo for all the Mooney Summit attendees. You must call the front desk at 850-636-6552 to obtain this discount, and make any special arrangements. We cannot do this for you. If you have already made your reservation, you might give them a call to make sure this discount is applied. SME’s and invited guest of Dr. Dubin will receive separate emails for arrangements from his property manager.

Cheers,
Rick

• Like 1