New GTN750 with Gma35c audio

I have installed new radios GTN750 plus Audio GMA35c it a big difference compared to previous GNS430. The main reason was to get WAAS capability for GNNS approach in Europe many airports no longer have ILS and GNNS allows you to fly to more locations. I found the new GTN750 much more user friendly easy to enter frequencies enter routes load approaches... and the GMA35c is so much improvement in sound quality and you can isolate the pilot from passengers also connect your phone via BLE and listen to music in the air. Philip

B852E08F-FFF4-415F-85E0-A9CBDA74FEF1.jpeg

2C67EDF8-886D-46F8-9B75-360F75F31979.jpeg

E6F8D682-FB0B-4897-877E-20CED7A04001.jpeg

• Like 3

I am just about to add this combo to my R - and your Pirep makes me look even more forward to flying with it (if that's possible).

I am just curious - why 2 altimeters? Less typical that 2 attitude indicators, etc (esp w/GPS alt available) - just curious if there is a specific reason/need b/c of your mission.

Best - Bob

Its a big difference.  Make sure you are wired for stereo sound too.  I discovered that my two connector plugs are not and my lemo plugs are.  When I switched to lemo plugs on my headset, all of the sudden the 3d separation started working and it makes it a lot easier to understand when both radios are receiving.

I just did the same but with a GTN650 and would say the GMA35C is fantastic.  I am still figuring out a bit how to use it but what you can do streaming music, isolation, split commas for pilot/co-pilot, etc. is really great and the 3D audio and overall sound quality is just a game changer.  Especially for a deaf person like me. 

2 hours ago, Amelia said:

2 altimeters... Segal’s Law:... “the man with one watch knows what time it is. The man with two watches is never sure.”

That’s why I wear a belt and suspenders, can never be to careful.